Today, Hardin Memorial Health (HMH) and HMH Foundation hosted a ribbon cutting for the new HMH Cancer Care Resource Center on Robinbrooke Lane in Elizabethtown. The building is adjacent to the HMH Cancer Care Center and provides patients, family and community members with a wide range of information and resources.
HMH Foundation provided $28,000 to fund the construction and furnishings of the HMH Cancer Care Resource Center. The 2018 Purses, Pumps and Prevention event generated over $21,000 for the project.
Hours for the HMH Cancer Care Resource Center are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Monday – Friday).
A special thank you to the HMH Cancer Care Resource Center Committee that championed construction, design and programing of the resource center as well as the generous supporting community organizations.
- Karen Blaiklock, HMH Communications/Community Relations
- Kelli Bush, Community Advocate
- D. Dee Shaw, Community Advocate
- Jason Hart, HMH Facilities Management
- Kim Jones, HMH Cancer Care
- Kristina Kopp, HMH Cancer Care
- Renee Perry, HMH Cancer Care
- Melissa Rock, HMH Cancer Care
- Cathy WilsonCommunity Advocate
Supporting Community Organizations:
- Ange Deaton, Owner, Fine
- Empire Beauty School
- Hedda Jenkins, Owner/Interior Designer, ReCreations
- Louisville Bats